Thursday 12 November 2009

Fearne Cotton

Fearne Cotton is one of my all time favourite idols.
I think she has a great personality, and I love her fashion sense, she always looks fantastic whether she's in a posh dress or a baggy jumper. I love the way she looks very natural too, she seems as if she doesn't spend much time getting ready but still looks good whatever.
I saw this picture of her, and think it sums up my previous sentence well...

Wearing just a simple a black and white striped baggy jumper and black jeans, yet she looks great.

I think that the accessories she has used also work really well and finish the outfit perfectly. The useage of big, chunky rings, a simple black bag and all colours to match contrast greatly with the bright-in your face red nailpolish.

I also like they way she has her hair down and her make up is very simple and plain. This again shows that she is very natural and isn't bothered about having a "cover girl" look, she is happy and comfortable with her own unique style, and I aspire to that.

1 comment: